Statistical highlights of Zimbabwe v Pakistan 4th March 2003
by Rajneesh Gupta
- This was the 59th match to be ended as no result in ODI history sixth for Zimbabwe and 12th for Pakistan.
- India have appeared in most no-result matches 21, followed by New Zealand (19), Sri Lanka (16), Australia (13), Pakistan (12), West Indies (11) and England (10).
- This was the first no-result match between Pakistan and Zimbabwe.
- This was the third no-result match on Zimbabwean soil. The other two were between Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka on 11-12-1999 at this same ground and between Zimbabwe and Kenya on 08-12-2002 at Harare.
- This was the sixth no-result match in World Cup cricket. Interestingly Zimbabwe have featured in three such matches most by any side in World Cup.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Rajneesh Gupta)